以下是英文翻译:
“Luke, there's no number five in it.”“卢克,这里面没有数字五。”
“What? Do we use our lucky numbers to try our luck?”“什么?我们用幸运数字来试试运气吗?”
“Because they are lucky numbers.”“因为它们是幸运数字。”
“Okay, okay, I'll choose zero.”“好吧,好吧,我选零。”
“Oh, damn it! I hate these things!”“哦,该死的!我讨厌这些东西!”
“I'm going to s.mash this door now. Don't stop me!”“我现在要把这扇门砸了。别阻止我!”
“Hey, Luke, calm down. The door is so thick that you can't break it.”“嘿,卢克,冷静点。门太厚了,你砸不开。”
“Wow, thicker glass, why can we hear each other clearly?”“哇,加厚的玻璃,为什么我们能清楚地听到对方的声音?”
“What, what are you talking about? Don't kid, I'm going to get angry,I'm serious.”“什么,你在说什么?别开玩笑,我会生气的,我是认真的。”
“Hey, what happened? Can you hear me?”“嘿,怎么了?你能听见我说话吗?”
“Oh, damn it. Next time can you say it in advance?”“哦,该死的。下次你能提前说吗?”
“I don't know the password.”“我不知道密码。”
“Don't worry about that damn password, just type in one at will.”“别担心那个该死的密码,随意输入一个。”
“Oh, I hate it here.”“哦,我讨厌这里。”
“Oh, I'm glad you think so. I hate it here, too.”“哦,我很高兴你这么认为。我也讨厌这里。”
“Matthew, for God's sake, think of a way.”“马修,看在上帝的份上,想个办法。”
“Oh, thank goodness.”“哦,谢天谢地。”
“You go first, in case you get stuck.”“你先去,以防被卡住。”
“Hey, I'm just strong, not fat!”“嘿,我只是很强壮,不胖!”
“Well, I wish them a pleasant meal.”“好吧,祝他们吃得愉快。”
“Except for his mother, you are the first woman to frighten him.”“除了他的母亲,你是第一个吓唬他的女人。”
“Oh, that's a great honor.”“哦,真是太荣幸了。”
“Ladies first.”“女士优先。”
“Oh, damn it! Come in quickly!”“哦,该死的!快进来!”
“Why haven't you been okay yet?”“你为什么还没好?”
“I want to leave too. It's so close that it hurts my back.”“我也想离开。它太近了,伤到了我的背。”
“Ah! He scratched my arm.”“啊!他刮伤了我的胳膊。”
“Oh, I'm a little dizzy, but thank you.”“哦,我有点头晕,不过谢谢。”
“Can you stand up?”“你能站起来吗?”
“Oh, come in quickly. They roll down!”“哦,快进来。他们滚下来了!”