以下是英文翻译:
“Hey, man, are you okay? You know, you...”“嘿,伙计,你没事吧?你知道,你…”
“Oh, it's dark here. Wait a minute. I'll turn on a flashlight.”“哦,这里很黑。等一下。我来打开手电筒。”
“Luke, why are you here for school?”“卢克,你为什么来上学?”
“Well, their parents just died, and I'm afraid they don't want to live, so I came here with them.”“嗯,他们的父母刚去世,我担心他们不想活下去,所以我和他们一起来了。”
“Their parents died at home? What's the reason?”“他们的父母死在家里?原因是什么?”
“No... yes, actually I don't know. I didn't see their bodies. Matthew only holds funerals and is said to have been cremated.”“不......是的,实际上我不知道。我没看到他们的尸体。马修只举行葬礼,据说已经被火化了。”
“So you didn't see the bodies of their parents?”“你没看到他们父母的尸体?”
“Hey, what's wrong with you?”“嘿,你怎么了?”
“Wow, it looks like we broke into the restricted area.”“哇,看来我们闯入了禁区。”
“Be careful,There may be traps.”“小心,可能有陷阱。”
“Oh, my God. You know what? I think of a sentence: there are wolves before tigers!”“哦,我的上帝。你知道吗?我想到一句话:老虎面前有狼!”
“Oh, please, can you stop correcting me now? Let me vent, I really regret coming here.”“
哦,拜托,你现在能不能别再纠正我了?让我发泄一下,我真的很后悔来到这里。”
“Okay, wait here for a minute.”“好的,在这里等一下。”
“Hey, man, tell me you're okay, or I'll shoot you in the head.”“嘿,伙计,告诉我你没事,不然我就开枪打你的头。”
“Then you'd better shoot now.”“那你最好现在就开枪。”
“Hi, is there anyone here? Hello, can you hear me?”“嗨,这里有人吗?你好,你能听见我说话吗?”
“Are you trying to let everyone know we're here?”“你想让大家知道我们在这里吗?”
“What, why are you all here?”“什么,你们为什么都在这里?”
“Hey, where's Edgar?”“嘿,伊德加在哪里?”