以下是英文翻译:
“Sorry, I don't want to interrupt you, but can we change places?”“对不起,我不想打扰你,但我们能换个地方吗?”
“Hey hey, you have too many questions, so I'll stay.”“嘿,嘿,你的问题太多了,所以我留下来。”
“Well, I don't care.”“好吧,我无所谓。”
“Can I hit this door?”“我能撞这扇门吗?”
“If you are not afraid of pain, go ahead.”“如果你不怕疼痛,那就去吧。”
“Oh, don't underestimate me.”“哦,别低估我。”
“Oh - my arm, my God, it hurts! This door is too hard, my arm!”“哦-我的胳膊,天哪,疼死了!这扇门太硬了,我的胳膊!”
“Oh my God, oh my God, my hands are useless! Oh - my hand!”“天啊,天啊,我的手没用!哦,我的手!”
“Hey, can't you comfort me? Why do I sprinkle salt on my wound?”“嘿,你不能安慰我吗?为什么我要在伤口上撒盐?”
“Sorry, are you all right? There are girls here.”“对不起,你没事吧?这里有女孩。”