以下是英文翻译:
“Hey, little four. Are you all right?”“嘿,小四。你还好吗?”
“Yes, if you don't point a gun at me.”“是的,如果你不用枪指着我。”
“Why are you here? What about the others?”“你为什么在这里?其他人呢?”
“It's a long story, but we've just met Matthew.”“说来话长,不过我们刚见过马修。”
“Is he all right?”“他没事吧?”
“Yes, he's fine, except for his injured arm. Now you have a rest, I'll pick up something.”“是的,他很好,除了手臂受伤。现在你休息一下,我去拿点东西。”
“We have to go now.”“我们现在得走了。”
“Oh, that's great. Even the alarm bells hate us.”“哦,太好了。连警铃都恨我们。”
“Hey, Luke, save some bullets.”“嘿,卢克,留点子弹。”
“Hey, I know. I just want to vent.”“嘿,我知道。我只是想发泄一下。”
“Hey, you can vent now.”“嘿,你现在可以发泄了。”
“Did you hear that?”“你听到了吗?”
“Yes, I think we should run fast.”“是的,我想我们应该快跑。”
“I agree,Let's go.”“我同意,我们走吧。”