Change(Taylor's Version)——Taylor Swift
So we've been outnumbered, raided and now cornered,
你我曾寡不敌众 惨遭突袭 被逼至绝境,
It's hard to fight when the fight ain't fair,
这般天命不公的斗争 实在难以取胜,
We're getting stronger now from things they never found,
你我实力日渐强大 他人难以企及,
They might be bigger but we're faster and never scared,
或许他们身形魁梧 但我们行动迅猛 无所畏惧,
You can walk away and say we don't need this,
你大可不懈离场 认为无需如此,
But there's something in your eyes says we can beat this,
可眼眸中明灭闪烁的 仍是对胜利的渴望,
'Cause these things will change, can you feel it now?
我坚信此景终会改变 你是否和我感同身受呢,
These walls that they put up to hold us back will fall down,
旁人所设 阻挠你我前行的屏障 终会塌陷,
It's a revolution, the time will come for us to finally win,
涅槃重生的革新 你我胜利的时代即将到来,
We'll sing hallelujah!
我们引吭高歌 哈利路亚,
We'll sing hallelujah! Oh,
我们放声高唱 哈利路亚,
Tonight we'll stand, get off our knees,
今夜你我傲立而起,
Fight for what we worked for all these years,
为我们长期奋斗的愿望 而不懈拼搏,
And the battle was long, it's the fight of our lives,
漫长无期的命途之战,
Will we stand up champions tonight?
今夜 我们能否鼎立于胜者巅峰,
It was the night things changed, can you see it now?
夜幕幻变 你是否能穿透云雾 看清前路,
When the walls that they put up to hold us back fell down,
旁人所设 阻挠你我前行的屏障 终会塌陷,
It's a revolution, throw your hands up, 'cause we never gave in,
涅槃重生的革新 高举双手 永不言弃,
We'll sing hallelujah!
我们引吭高歌 哈利路亚,
We sang hallelujah!
我们放声高唱 哈利路亚,
Hallelujah!
哈利路亚。