下一章 目录 设置
1、day1 前言: ...
-
前言:
脑补一下吧,主角是一个叫超级无敌可爱多的小受,官配是198双开门大冰箱,剧情我自己都不知道(难绷,尊重一下小说这个题材给他一个设定吧。)
正文:
【可爱多走在风雪飘飘的韩国街头,便利店里虽然全是泡面和速食辣白菜,但还24h开着给主角打光,然后导演打板,wuli可爱多开始念台词:】
I really want to pamper myself.
我真的想好好放纵自己。
I hope someone will enfold me before sunset, hope someone can dote on me, appease my emotional damage, and reciprocate my feelings.
我希望有人能在日落前拥抱我,希望有人能宠爱我,安抚我的情绪创伤,并回应我的感情。
Maybe I can even be mollified by a beverage designed for children.
也许我甚至能被一杯儿童饮料安抚。
But most of the time, I am insatiable.
但大多数时候,我是贪得无厌的。
Loathed by everyone in my family, caught in the lull of the fight for inheritance, I have no one to confide in.
被家人厌恶,在争夺遗产的短暂平静中,我无人与诉。
No confidant. Not even someone to whom I can divulge my thoughts.
没有知己,甚至连一个可以倾诉的人都没有。
I want the ability to be stealthy and rush to a covert place.
我想要隐身的能力,好让我逃到隐秘之地。
Or I can pretend to be a spy in a clandestine agency, doing something 'underhanded.'
或者,我可以假装是某个秘密机构的间谍,做些‘见不得光’的事情。
My master may impart wisdom to me—
我的师傅或许会传授智慧给我——
How to pose an implicit threat.
如何构造隐晦的威胁。
How to practice the tacit tenets.
如何践行不言自明的信条。
How to break free from the strictures of morality.
如何挣脱道德的束缚。
---
【可爱多垂下卡姿兰大眼睛,开始回忆今天早晨在学校:】
No one reproved them for wantonly striking me.
没有人指责他们肆意殴打我。
A good deal of slag was poured down on me.
大量的污言秽语砸向我。
Everyone heckled.
所有人都在起哄。
Everyone cross-examined and interrogated me like an inquisition.
所有人都像裁判所那样对我盘问、拷问。
Inquisitive bitches all around the world.
全世界都是爱窥探的八婆。
Dandies are as finicky as roosters.
纨绔子弟像公鸡一样挑剔。
The censorious censure every planet.
那些苛刻之人,审判着整个世界。
Fuck!
操!
---
【可爱多擦了擦眼泪,继续背台词:】
Austere teacher, stringent tests, punitive damages for medicine.
严格的教师,严格的考验,药品的惩罚性赔偿。
Only 大冰箱 can pinpoint my location.
只有大冰箱能精准找到我的位置。
He nagged, "How many encores can one person do?"
他絮絮叨叨地说:“一个人能谢幕多少次?”
I don't want to respond.
我不想回应。
He pestered me for a word like a 2XL badger.
他像一只特大号的獾一样纠缠着我,逼我开口。
Sometimes, he broke out into a sharp, querulous cry for the school headmaster, which I never dared to repine.
有时候,他会突然对着校长发出尖锐而抱怨的喊声,而我从不敢抱怨。
I begrudge his courage.
我嫉妒他的勇气。
He is still haranguing with his tirade.
他仍在喋喋不休,发表着长篇大论。
Courage is salient, I guess.
勇气显而易见。
Each momentous day needs a tirade consisting of pivotal men, pressing issues, immaterial BGM, and menial work.
每个重要的日子都需要一场由关键人物、紧迫议题、不重要的背景音乐和琐碎工作构成的长篇演说。
Anti-heroes try to abate the negativity and mitigate the risks.
反派英雄们试图削弱负面情绪,并降低风险。
They will do anything to alleviate the symptoms of hallucination.
他们会不惜一切来缓解幻觉的症状。
The deepening snow deadens the sound.
愈加厚重的雪掩盖了声音。
Someone like me is the buffer between 财阀大冰箱 and 大冰箱的无良财阀爹.
像我这样的人,只不过是财阀大冰箱和他那无良财阀爹之间的缓冲带。
As it seeks to find resonance, our relationship grows apace.
在它试图寻找共鸣的同时,我们的关系迅速发展。
这时候,分镜镜头 zooms in on the red neon sign "HOTEL" across the street from the convenience store.
这时候,分镜镜头拉近,聚焦在便利店对面那块红色的霓虹灯招牌——“HOTEL”。
在这段关系中,I want to decelerate while he wants to expedite.
在这段关系中,我想减速,而他想加快步伐。
【可爱多面露犹豫,当大冰箱从便利店出来的时候,不敢对视。】
Cold wind flits to, and its eyes whiz over us.
冷风掠过,它的目光在我们身上一扫而过。
"I'm not a guy for levity," 大冰箱 said.
“我不是喜欢轻浮的人。”大冰箱说。
A cup of iced Americano intruded into 可爱多's vision.
一杯冰美式闯入了可爱多的视线。
可爱多 moved.
可爱多心动了。
TO BE CONTINUE,,,,,,
(整理裙装)(拽拽裙边)(登场)(拿起话筒)如果正文有语法错误,(忘词了,偷看一眼台词)欢迎指出,请大家思考剧情了,(声泪俱下)(擦擦眼泪)如果觉得狗屁不通(声音颤抖)这都是很正常的(深深地鞠躬)(下台)
(扭曲)(尖叫)(贴着墙粘稠地蠕动)(滑倒)(爬来爬去)(蠕动)(发出意义不明的呼噜声)(和其他蛀虫打架)(拖行出一条溟痕)(扭曲)(尖叫)(贴着墙粘稠地蠕动)(滑倒)(爬来爬去)(蠕动)(发出意义不明的呼噜声)(和其他蛀虫打架)(拖行出一条溟痕)
(吐舌)(歪嘴)(无语)(不屑)(轻蔑)(嘲讽)觉得我在凑字数嘛?(大笑)(狂笑)(得意)(邪魅一笑)(嚣张)(挑衅)(自信)(轻蔑地看着你)你猜对了,女人(漏出尖尖的虎牙)