以下是英文翻译:
“I don't think your brother brought you here to commit suicide! Your parents and brothers want you to live, so Matthew insists on finding the source of the virus.”“我不认为你哥哥带你来这里自杀!你的父母和兄弟希望你活着,所以马修坚持要找到病毒的来源。”
“If you go, I'll tie you up and hide.”“如果你去,我会把你绑起来藏起来。”
“She knows, because she killed her parents.”“她知道,因为她杀了她的父母。”
“Her parents are infected?”“她的父母被感染了?”
“He wants us to take you home, and of course I want us all to.”“他想让我们带你回家,当然我也希望我们都能。”
“He wants us to take you home, and of course I hope we can all. Although I'm angry that you two didn't confess to me before, I still regard you two as friends, so let's go home together.”“他要我们带你回家,当然我希望我们都能。虽然我很生气你们两个以前没有向我坦白,但我仍然把你们当作朋友,所以我们一起回家吧。”
“Can we take Matthew back?”“我们能带马修回去吗?”
“Oh, but we have to wait until it's all over.”“哦,但是我们得等到这一切都结束。”
“OK, when it's over, we'll take Matthew home.”“好吧,结束后,我们带马修回家。”
“Oh, man, cheer up, come on. Hurry up!”“哦,伙计,振作起来,来吧。快点!”
“I won't apologize.”“我不会道歉的。”
“No, no, hey, whoa, what are you talking about?”“不,不,嘿,哇,你在说什么?”
“What? He's infected. What are you waiting for?”“什么?他被感染了。你在等什么?”
“Yes, look at his body. He has changed!”“是的,看看他的身体。他变了!”
“I know, I know. You two calm down first.”“我知道,我知道。你们两个先冷静下来。”
“No, no, it's not a matter of calm!”“不,不,这不是冷静的问题!”
“He will attack us. They are becoming more and more intelligent!”“他会攻击我们的。他们越来越聪明了!”
“Hey, don't make me give you a slap to calm down!”“嘿,别逼我打你一巴掌让你冷静下来!”
“You know, just in case.”“你知道的,以防万一。”