以下是英文翻译:
“Hey, I'll take care of it here. You go and see them.”“嘿,我来处理。你去看看他们。”
“He's in the back,should be coming soon.”“他在后面,应该很快就来。”
“Be careful - it - up there!”“当心上面!”
“Don't - come here, run——”“别-过来,跑--”
“Oh, my God, we have to hurry!”“哦,天哪,我们得快点!”
“OK, we need to speed up. Pay attention.”“好的,我们得加快速度。注意。”
“No, no, don't come here!”“不,不,别过来!”
“I don't know. I feel a little cold.”“我不知道。我觉得有点冷。”
“You were hurt. Where else is the injury besides the arm?”“你受伤了。除了手臂还有什么伤?”
“My leg, oh, my back hurt again.”“我的腿,哦,我的背又疼了。”
“He doesn't feel well, He's hurt.”“他感觉不舒服,他受伤了。”
“No, don't move, please.”“不,请别动。”
“Shh Shh - it's OK. Let's help you.”“嘘嘘-没关系。我们来帮你。”
“I'm sorry I didn't tell you the truth in advance.”“对不起,我没有事先告诉你真相。”
“I forgive you, brother.”“我原谅你,兄弟。”
“Don't say sorry, you said too much.”“别说对不起,你说得太多了。”
“Thank you for believing me.”“谢谢你相信我。”
“Please, please, stop them.”“拜托,拜托,阻止他们。”
“He can't leave.”“他不能离开。”
“I'm sorry, he's dead.”“对不起,他死了。”
“No, no, please don't touch me!”“不,不,请不要碰我!”
“Why, why, why do you do this to me?”“为什么,为什么,你为什么这样对我?”
“Hey, look at me. We have to go now. You can't lose your mobility,He wants you to live.”“嘿,看看我。我们得走了。你不能失去行动能力,他希望你活着。”
“No, you don't understand my feelings, my parents, my brothers are gone! I have no home, I am alone!”“不,你不明白我的感受,我的父母,我的兄弟都走了!我没有家,我一个人!”
“I have no reason to live,I will die with them!”“我没有理由活下去,我会和他们一起死!”