下一章 目录 设置
1、恶作剧 ...
-
我不是相原琴子,也不是袁湘琴
I am not Xiangyuan, nor am I Yuan Xiangqin
我却意遇到了“入江直树”(江直树)
But I mean to meet the \"straight tree into the river\" (Jiang Zhishu)
我才发现
I just found out.
笨笨的女孩原来这么幸福
Stupid girl turned out to be so happy
琴子有不顾一切的勇气去爱他
Jean has the courage to love him at all costs
虽然没有足以匹配上直树的才华
Although there is not enough talent to match the straight tree
却与他相爱并厮守一生
But love him and be with him all his life
我尽管有与其匹配的才华
I have a talent for matching it to me
以及足够的机会
And plenty of opportunities.
却没有琴子般的勇气
Without the courage of a harp.
她能在大庭广众之下
She can be in public.
向一个以前从来不知道自己是谁的人告白
To someone who never knew who he was before.
而我
And I.
曾经有太多次机会
There have been too many opportunities.
向他表露心声
Show his heart to him
但我没有
But I didn\'t.
我害怕
I was scared
我怕我们以后连句话都说不上
I\'m afraid we can\'t even say a word in the future.
归根到底
in the final [last] analysis
终究是我一厢情愿罢了
It\'s just my wishful thinking.