下章摸个都市小甜饼au,大概是出狱以及后续一系列破事后状态的瑞德在公园里偶遇无拘无束的都市女巫查莉,以为是骗子结果是真大师的轻喜剧,涉及一点点前世今生元素,主要还是小甜饼,不长换换口味[饭饭]
Daisies—Katy Perry
Told them your dreams, and they all started laughing,
当你倾诉自己的梦想 他人却无情嘲笑,
One in seven billion,
七十亿分之一的概率,
Whycan't it be me?
这样的美好为何不能是我?
When did we all stop believing in magic?
什么时候 我们已经不再相信魔法的奇迹,
Why did we put all our hopes in a box in the attic?
为什么我们都宁愿想象虚无缥缈的存在,
I'm the long shot,
身处这场毫无胜算的拉锯战,
I'm the Hail Mary,
我就像一曲圣母颂,
Why can't it be me?
这样的美好为何不能是我?
Tookthose sticks and stones, showed 'em I could build a house,
接住他们向我扔来的棍棒与石头 我用它们搭建起属于我的港湾,
They tell me that I'm crazy, but I'll never let 'em change me,
他们说我已经不太正常 但我永远不会让他们的话语改变我,
'Til they cover me in daisies, daisies, daisies,
直到他们用雏菊将我淹没,
They said I'm going nowhere, tried to count me out,
他们说我劝我别再异想天开 想要将我排除在外 ,
Took those sticks and stones, showed 'em I could build a house,
接住他们向我扔来的棍棒与石头 我用它们搭建起属于我的港湾,
They tell me that I'm crazy, but I'll never let 'em change me,
他们说我已经不太正常 但我永远不会让他们的话语改变我,
'Til they cover me in daisies, daisies, daisies,
直到他们用雏菊将我淹没。