The Apl Song 阿帕老哥的歌
Black Eyed Peas
为了纪念团员Allan-Pineda-Lindo(apl.de.ap)在菲律宾过世的兄弟
[Chorus in Tagalog塔加拉族语,菲律宾的] Lapit mga kaibigan atmakinig kayo
(Listen up, y'all 大家听好了!)
Ako'y may dala-dalangbalita galing sabayan ko
(Listen closely, y'all大家注意听!)
Nais kong ipamahagi angmgakwento Ng mga pangyayaringnagaganap Sa lupang pinangako
[English Translation:] Come closer, my friends, and listen
朋友们,靠近一点 请倾听
I bring news from my homeland
关于我从家乡带来的一些见闻
I wish to give the stories
我想给出一些故事
Of the events that are happening In the Promised Land
关于那片土地上发生的事情
Verse one, Apl.De.Ap] Every place got a ghetto this my version
Check it out... 每个地界都有个贫民窟,这是我的版本
Listen closely y'all, I got a story to tell
仔细听着,我要讲个故事
A version of my ghetto where life felt for real
我关于贫民窟的故事。那时生活是那么的真实
Some would call it hell but to me it was heaven
有些人称之为地狱;对我来说那儿是天堂。
God gave me the grace amazin' ways of living
神给了我很多神奇的生存方法
How would you feel if you had to catch a meal?
如果你的下一顿需要亲手捕捉,会怎么想?
Build a hut to live and to eat and chill in.
如果你的瓦楞屋檐都需要亲手建起,会怎么想?
Having to pump the water outta the ground
生活水要从亲手从地下挖掘,怎么想?
The way we put it down utilizing what is around
我们就是这样,利用周围的一切
Like land for farming, river for fishing
例如 耕田要用地,打渔要用河
Everyone helpin' each other whenever they can
每个人都尽力互相帮助
We makin' it happen, from nothin' to somethin'
我们在创造,从无到有
That's how we be survivin' back in my homeland
在我家乡生存就是这样
[Chorus] [Verse two, Apl.De.Ap]
Yo, it’s been a while but...
嘿,相隔有一段时间了…但是I been back home to my homeland, (check it out) to see what's going on
我回家瞧瞧,近期有什么事儿
Man it feels good to be back at home
唉,在家感觉真好
And it's been a decade, on the journey all alone
整整十年了,独自一人的旅途
I was fourteen when I first left Philippines
第一次离开菲律宾的我才14岁
I've been away half my life, but it felt like a dream
离开了将近半生,恍如做梦般
To be next to my mom with her home cooked meal
又回到了妈妈身边,吃着她亲手做的饭
Man, I felt complete, my emotions I feel
我感触得那么地完整
Now life has changed for me in the U.S
在美国的生活虽改变了我
But back at home man, life was a mess...
但在家这儿,唉 生活一团糟
I guess sometimes life's stresses gets you down
On your knees,
我想,有时候生活压力会把你逼到爬行的地步oh brother I wish I could have helped you out...
哥们,我是多么地想帮你一把