晋江文学城
下一章   目录  设置

1、泰戈尔诗集01 ...

  •   01Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.
      仲夏的迷禽,临窗引吭,翩惊渐远。

      And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sigh.
      及金秋木叶,萧萧无言,离若愁瀑遗叹。

      03O Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.
      世间的一尾飘零家呀,轻漾在我的词藻中。

      04The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.
      世界向其膜拜者卸下了沉重的伪装。

      05It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.
      犹如曲短吻长。

      06It is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom.
      地球的珠泪令她笑靥如花。

      07The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.
      无垠的沙漠炙热地裹挟一刃碧草的爱恋,她却凌风点颔,笑逐颜开。

      08If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.
      若汝失阳而泣,亦失繁星。

      07The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement,dancing water. Will you carry the burden of their lameness?
      在你旅途中蹈水的沙漩儿,祈求你的歌唱与你的翩然。你能裹挟泥沙的跛足重担俱下吗?

      08 Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.
      她渴盼的面庞如连绵的夜雨萦绕在我的梦乡。

      09 Once we dreamt that we were strangers. We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.
      一旦我们梦如行同陌路。我们苏醒去追寻彼此相恋的点滴。

      10 Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.
      悲伤在我的心湖沉静,正如暮色降临在静谧的树林中。

  • 昵称:
  • 评分: 2分|鲜花一捧 1分|一朵小花 0分|交流灌水 0分|别字捉虫 -1分|一块小砖 -2分|砖头一堆
  • 内容:
  •             注:1.评论时输入br/即可换行分段。
  •                 2.发布负分评论消耗的月石并不会给作者。
  •             查看评论规则>>