晋江文学城
下一章   目录  设置

1、Chapter I Genesis--Priestly Version ...

  •   上帝创世已成。
      The creation was done by God.

      漂亮的伊甸园有了第一位人类住户,亚当,而他的第一任妻子是上帝取其一根肋骨所造,夏娃,寓意是女人只是男人的一部分,而男人则要保护女人。
      The beautiful Garden of Eden had its first human inhabitant, Adam, and his first wife was made by God with a rib. It meant that a woman was only a part of a man, and a man’s responsibility was to protect a woman.

      其实事实并非如此。
      But it is far from the truth.

      男性和女性是同时被创造的,只不过亚当不太喜欢这个女性,所以上帝又给他重新造了一个‘夏娃’。
      Male and female were created at the same time, but clearly this female was not Adam’s type, so God created another "Eve" for him.

      你问我怎么知道的呀?
      You ask me why I knew it

      因为,我就是那个不被亚当所喜欢的女性。
      Because I am the female who is not liked by Adam.

      得,你也别叫我亚当的第一任妻子,我不稀罕。
      Well, don't call me Adam's first wife. I'm not fond of this title.

      如果可以,我更喜欢你叫我,莉莉丝
      I prefer you to call me Lilith if possible.

  • 作者有话要说:  来源:Kvam, Krisen E. et al. "Eve & Adam: Jewish, Christian, and Muslim Readings on Genesis and Gender." Indiana University Press: Bloomington, 1999.

  • 昵称:
  • 评分: 2分|鲜花一捧 1分|一朵小花 0分|交流灌水 0分|别字捉虫 -1分|一块小砖 -2分|砖头一堆
  • 内容:
  •             注:1.评论时输入br/即可换行分段。
  •                 2.发布负分评论消耗的月石并不会给作者。
  •             查看评论规则>>