以下是英文翻译:
“Something happened?”“发生什么事了?”
“Maybe something happened below.”“也许下面发生了什么事。”
“Wow, what should we do now? Pull him up and ask him if he has tea or coffee?”“哇,我们现在该怎么办?把他拉上来问他是喝茶还是喝咖啡?”
“No tea, no coffee, only knives.”“没有茶,没有咖啡,只有刀子。”
“Oh yeah, you're dead.”“哦耶,你死定了。”
“Are you sure you weren't sent by the enemy?”“你确定你不是敌人派来的吗?”
“No, no, you can hit me, but you can't question me.”“不,不,你可以打我,但你不能质疑我。”
“Oh, then tell me what to do now?”“哦,那告诉我现在该怎么办?”
“Oh oh oh oh, loosen the rope!”“哦哦哦哦,松开绳子!”
“No, or she won't be able to come back.”“不,否则她就回不来了。”
“Oh, thank you. I won't lose it any more.”“哦,谢谢,我不会再弄丢了。”